We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. As well as software applications and websites.
UI-UX Designer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Min. of 3-5 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. UXPin and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, a nice to have.
As a part-time employee of MAVENTRI, you will be eligible to participate in a number of company-sponsored benefits:
- Educational Materials and Expenses (Subject to management approval)
- Remote work-from-home: MAVENTRI employees enjoy Telecommute work from a home office, subject to our Telecommuting policy located in the MAVENTRI Employee Handbook.
Hourly: On an as needed basis
Salary: $25-$50/hr based on experience